Terms and Conditions:
- “Blue House 100th Anniversary” game campaign (“the Campaign”) is hosted by the project Viva Blue House of St. James' Settlement (“Viva Blue House”).
- By participating in the campaign, the participants are deemed to agree and accept all terms and conditions herein.
- The Campaign will be carried out in 2 phases from 16 November 2020 to 31 December 2020 (Hong Kong Time) (the “Campaign period”):
First phase: 16 November 2020 12:00 to 1 December 2020 11:59
Second phase: 1 December 2020 12:00 to 15 December 2020 23:59
- All date and time is based on the time of receipt on the Viva Blue House’s Server.
- This Campaign is only applicable to participants who are aged 18 or above and hold a valid Hong Kong Identity Card.
- Multiple entries to this Campaign are permitted. Each eligible participant will be awarded once only in each phase, based on the best scores of his/her successful submission. Participant is required to enter his/her name, mobile and email for identity verification.
- Each participant can get a prize once at each phase with ranking based on his/her highest score. If two or more participants post the same score, the earlier-submitted entry will be deemed the better scoring entry.
- The score gained from each phase will be counted independently and will not be accumulated.
- All participants must submit their information correctly and accurately to constitute a valid and successful entry.
- The actual situation and interface of the game may be varied on different devices and networks.
- The winner list will be announced on this Campaign website on 18 December 2020. Winners should redeem at the Hong Kong House of Stories, G/F, No. 72A Stone Nullah Lane, Wan Chai, during the office hour according to the redemption period. If the winner fails to redeem the prize before the deadline, the winner will be disqualified. Viva Blue House shall not be under any liability.
- After the Campaign period, top 4620 eligible participants in each phase (total 9240 winners in two phases) with the highest single match scores will each receive a prize designated by Viva Blue House:
Highest score rank Prize 1st to 5th Private home cuisine for 10 (value $3000)
In view of the latest epidemic situation, the top five prizes will be issued in the form of *cash coupons to tie in with the Government strategy to fight the disease.
*The $50 cash coupon can be used in the restaurants in Blue House Cluster in purchasing dine-in and takeaway (including breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea), #Poon Choi and private kitchen cuisine.
#Poon Choi and private kitchen cuisine must be reserved 14 days in advance.
6th to 45th Cash Coupon of SE Café (value $500) 46th to 95th
96th to 195th
196th to 295th
296th to 395th
396th to 445th
Rubber stamp making DIY Kit Set
Cyanotype DIY Kit Set
Mini flower plaque DIY Kit Set
Wood model DIY Kit Set
LED wire light DIY Kit Set
446th to 620th One set of Blue House Pins Collection 621st to 970th One SE Café Lunch 20% off E-coupon
(Redeem one Twemco Flip Clock when you purchase lunch set by using the coupon)
971st to 1020th One CAMEL Signature Vacuum Flasks 1021st to1520th One Blue House 100 x Din Dong umbrella 1521st to 2020th One bottle of Blue House 100 candy 2021st to 2520th One piece of Blue House Pin 2521st to 3020th One piece of Blue House 100 handkerchief 3021st to 4620th Map of Viva Blue House
- The winners shall receive an email notice for the detailed prize redemption procedures before 18 December 2020. Redemption period is from 19 December 2020 to 31 December 2020. If the winner fails to redeem the prize before the deadline, the winner will be disqualified. Viva Blue House shall not be under any liability.
- Upon prize redemption, winners are required to provide their Hong Kong Identity Card to Viva Blue House for verification. The winner name must be identical to the name in the Hong Kong Identity Card.
- Participants are prohibited from using more than one e-mail address, contact number or multiple identities to participate in this Campaign. If it is found or suspected, Viva Blue House reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual(s) who tampers with the entry process without prior notice.
- All enrolment data and submission time will be considered valid according to the Viva Blue House's server records. And, Viva Blue House’s records shall be final and conclusive.
- Viva Blue House reserves the right to, without prior notice, disqualify any winner who has provided fake, incomplete or incorrect information.
- All prizes are not transferrable or cannot be exchanged or refunded or redeemed for cash or any substitutes. Viva Blue House shall have no obligations and liabilities on the prizes, whatsoever in relation thereto, including but not limited to its quality and supply.
- If for any reason this Campaign is not capable of running as planned, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, trojan horses, denial of service attacks, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Viva Blue House that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Campaign, Viva Blue House reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual(s) who tampers with the entry process without prior notice.
- Viva Blue House shall not be liable for any matter or loss in relation to submission delay, loss, and any information transmission error due to technical problems including but not limited to any computer or internet network issues. All data related to this Campaign shall be considered valid according to Viva Blue House’s records.
- With the participants’ consent, Viva Blue House may use the personal data of participants provided for direct marketing purposes. Participants may, at any time, opt-out from receiving further direct marketing communications in writing.
- In case of any dispute, Viva Blue House reserves the right of final decision and interpretation.
- Viva Blue House reserves the right to amend any of these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- These terms and conditions are available in both Chinese and English versions. In the event of any inconsistency between the two versions, the Chinese version shall prevail.